Sunday 3 April 2011

Evaluation: How does your media product represent particular social groups?

One of the main things I have represented people who are in the criminal underworld and there is also some representation used with the main character as i have used the characterisation with the idea of being divorced but this is not divulged in the opening but I have used the idea of him being lonely this is not really a social group. I have also look at the idea of having young people in the piece with the chase sequence because he is a young drug dealer I have not aimed to have a character which only really is in 19 seconds but the youth culture of today can be seen all around when every I see films I look for the way they are represented as a teenager I have notice most of them are shown in a bad light but I cant really say how I have represented him in the opening of my film.

No comments:

Post a Comment