Tuesday 22 February 2011

Planning:Locations

These are the locations which I used to make the opening to my film


Mike Denzey's house- I decided to have a desk which is in a room which is not in a clean room to show he is not at home as he is a workaholic mainly this is for the characterisation of Mike Denzey the location does hold all of the requirements for the location I wanted to portray in the film.






The Drugs Lords Office-
I decided to have the drugs lords office in a dark location with very little lighting this would allow me to have a dark spots where the drugs lords identity can be hidden allowing for the audience to ask questions of the drug lord like who he is?




Henslow Road- 
I decided that the chase scene would work best in a side street of Ipswich not only for convinence but also the chase on a back road would have allowed the chase to be in a normal road adding a more realistic feel to the sequence, this was not my first location I wanted to use I was originally going to use an industrial estate.

No comments:

Post a Comment