Sunday 20 February 2011

Planning: Props

These are the props I used for the opening of the film


Police badge- I used this mainly because I wanted to have an action code to show that the main character was a policeman. I used photoshop to create the police badge itself and I found an old card holder to construct the case for the card. d










The Briefcase and large drugs- These are mainly for the drugs lord and I have used this to show that the the character is a drug lord as he has drugs and a briefcase, I decided to show it in this way for the audience to have an idea of who this character is what what the plot may be for the whole of the film.













The small packets- i chose to use a set of small packets for the chase scene this allowed me to give the audience a reason for him to be running away from the main character also it allows for the sequence to set the scene for what may happen 










No comments:

Post a Comment